730 Camino Ramon Suite 120 Danville, CA 94526, 925-837-9900

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Favorite Drink?


A lot of people ask me what is my favorite chocolate drink. Like my favorite chocolate bars I havea couple of favorites and it really depends on my mood as to which I pick.

Other than the Bicerin, I love the Spicy! hot chocolate. And if I feel like coffee I think it is even better with a shot of espresso in it. However, if I am in the mood for a cold drink it is either the Iced Mocha or Vanilla Dry Soda that I choose.

No matter my mood I will always find something pleasing at Bittersweet. Hot or cold, you can't beat the rich chocolate and smooth creaminess of any Bittersweet drink. Why do you think I chose to work here. I can have one every day. Though in the mornings it is usually a latte in my hand.

Stop on in to find out your mood and your favorites today.

No comments: