730 Camino Ramon Suite 120 Danville, CA 94526, 925-837-9900

Friday, October 31, 2008

Got Milk (Chocolate)?

Have you ever had a day when you didn't feel like breaking off a piece of your favorite dark chocolate bar???

Me neither.

Although I must say that in the few instances when I crave something a little sweeter and creamier, I head towards our milk chocolate bars; and if there's one bar I always come back to, it's the Amedei La Tavoletta Lait. Elegantly rich, silky smooth, and pleasantly sweet (but not *too* sweet) with an excellent mouth feel, I say it is the milk chocolate bar that all other milk chocolate bars strive to be.

It is most definitely NOT your run-of-the-mill grocery store chocolate bar, and it gives new meaning to the words, "You get what you pay for."

Stop by the cafe sometime and let me introduce you to what I think is one of the best milk chocolate bars I've ever tasted.

No comments: