730 Camino Ramon Suite 120 Danville, CA 94526, 925-837-9900

Monday, February 23, 2009

March Chocolate Bar Pick!

This month I would like to go for one of my favorite Specialties Bar. That is a bar with a little something in it. I believe I would like to recommend the Dolfin Au Poivre Rose Bar.

Dolfin makes some really enjoyable bars with spice, one of the best being the Masala Bar, it kind of reminds me of Chai, but the Au Poivre Rose (Pink Peppercorn) is one that I really can't do without. I am not a big hot and spicy person, so this one is for me. The Pink Peppercorns are a little sweet and not too peppery. The 52% Dark Chocolate is the perfect match. It has a nice crunch that doesn't burn your mouth and has a lot of flavor.

So, if you are little skittish about spicy chocolates, but would really like to try one, this is one that you may want to look at. It has some heat and pepper, but a lot of flavor and not the annoying mouth burn. Dolfin Au Poivre Rose is a great choice.

No comments: