730 Camino Ramon Suite 120 Danville, CA 94526, 925-837-9900

Thursday, January 29, 2009

What is your favorite drink?

I get asked that question frequently and my answer is similar to the question about my favorite bar. It really depends on my mood that day.

I admit that I have a latte almost every morning, but for those times I want to have that fabulous chocolate drink (usually in the afternoon) I really like to have the Spicy with a shot of espresso or a Bicerin. These drinks really make me happy. On a hot day I prefer to have an Iced Mocha. I tend to not like things that are too sweet (as I get older I notice my tastes changing) and these drinks are just the perfect amount of sweetness for me.

What a way to keep my day going until work is done. These are just my preferences, but why not come in and find out what drinks work for you?

No comments: